Onnet PPoE Injector converts network PoE signals into Passive PoE source.
The device allows administration to establish simple and reliable Passive PoE source from standard network PoE switch and get rid off local Ac-Dc adapter and PoE inserter used to power Passive PoE devices.
1. Flexible power output (12-15-18-24V) to suit all Passive PoE devices.
2. Additional power source along with passive PoE output.
3. Output power is isolated from input power ensure extra safety to device connected on output and against input power surges.
1. Non standard (Passive) PoE device can be powered remotely from network PoE switch directly for central Power & Data management.
2. Non PoE device installed remotely can be powered using Passive Splitter