Hikvision has established an extensive and well-developed line of storage products, combining high data density, modularized design, data safety, and device management technology.
The Hybrid Storage Area Network (SAN) System creates a network with access to data storage nodes, and it integrates Hikvision’s unique direct streaming storage technology, and at the same time supports IPSAN mode to work with 3rd-party VMS.
- Dual-mode support: IPSAN/Direct Streaming
- IPSAN support to easily integrate with 3rd-party VMS
- ONVIF support to get stream from 3rd-party cameras
- Video footages from camera and file storages
- Supports non-video storage (image, documents, etc)
- Directly stores video footages in network storage devices, lowering TCO with 0 storage server needed
- No SPF issue and no system performance bottleneck
- Supports ONVIF/RTSP/SIP protocols
- Hybrid SAN Solution (Direct Streaming)
- 0 recording server needed
- Direct video steaming technology