Software Name:Hikvision iVMS-4200 v22.214.171.124 (Windows)(English) (NEW!)
Software Version: Software Version: v126.96.36.199
iVMS-4200 is a versatile video management software for the DVRs, NVRs, IP cameras,encoders decoders, etc. It provides multiple functionalities, including real-time live view, video recording, remote search and playback, file backup, etc., for the connected devices to meet the needs of monitoring task. With the flexible distributed structure and easy-to-use operations, the client software is widely applied to the surveillance projects of medium or small scale.
Microsoft Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
V188.8.131.52 Key Updates:
1. Newly added Queue Management module, support regional queuing-up time alarm, waiting time detection alarm, queuing-up time analysis, queue status analysis and export the report.
2. Newly added face recognition check-in module.
3. Newly added fingerprint repeatability detection function.
4. Support export Time and attendance reports in Excel format.
V184.108.40.206 Key Updates:
Support related functions of Intercom device V1.5.0
a. Support card issue and unlock remotely.
b. Support multi language configuration, Intercome protocol configuration, permission password configuration, ID configuration of video intercom devices.
V220.127.116.11 Key Updates:
1. Support time synchronization when adding device.
2. Support exporting and importing person picture and fingerprint data in access control module.
3. Newly adding schedule report in time and attendance module and sending report to the target recipient.
4. Newly adding absence time in shift schedule and the absence time is not included in effective time hours.
5. Newly adding report card loss and cancel card loss and card remark function.
6. Newly adding different types of holiday in time and attendance module.
7. Newly adding lane controller parameters, alarm output parameters and alarm input parameters in access control parameters.
V18.104.22.168 Key Updates:
1. Optimize Hik-Connect module including the login speed of Hik-Connect account, loading speed of the remote configuration and the streaming speed of P2P mode.
2. Optimize the device online upgrading function.
3. Fixed some issues of access controller device.
V22.214.171.124 Key Updates:
1. Added Face Picture Comparison module to view the captured face pictures and the matched face picture in face picture library.
2. Added Target Capture Alarm module to view the captured target pictures, such as face, human body, vehicle, etc.
3. Added statistics modules: Face Retrieval, Human Body Retrieval, Vehicle Retrieval to search and analyze the face, human body, and vehicles information.
4. Added 5, 5*5, 6*6 windows division of 69 series Decoder.
5. Added resource overview in help-Resource overview.
6. Support device online upgrading for maintenance.
V126.96.36.199 Key Updates:
1. Upgraded the security structure.
2. Remove password reset strategy.
V188.8.131.52 Key Updates:
1.Added 7 pieces of attendance reports.
2.Support"apply changes" of permission.
3.Support detailed information prompt when applied failed.
4.Provide access of Pyronix control panel and remote control via client.
5. Provide access of elevator controller.
6. In Device Management module, optimize adding devices by Hik-Connect Domain.
7.Support manual calculation of attendance.
V184.108.40.206 Key Updates:
1.Optimize the device classifications to provide better user experience.
2.New design for module display, select the modules to display on the Operation and Control area of the control panel.
3.Optimize Access Control module. And it includes the Video Intercom function.
4.Add Time and Attendance module, it provides multiple functionalities, including shift schedule management, attendance handling, attendance statistics and other advanced functions.
5.In Event Management module, add Access Control Event, Access Control Alarm Input, Event Card Linkage, and Cross-Device Linkage settings.
6.Counting and Heat map function is supported for back-end products.
7.Add Playback Stream Type for the device which supports dual stream recording.
8.Support display temperature information on the live view and playback window and receiving alarm information for thermal device.
9.Support download player to record’s saving directory when downloading the record files.
10.Support live view and playback function for DS-2DP1636-D in hardware decoding mode except the third stream. The number of connection of live view and playback is up to 6
11.Set the schedule for backing up the system config file every week.
12.Provide adding devices by Hik-Connect Domain.
13.69 series decoder has been supported to use on the Video Wall module.
14.Optimize some issues of access control devices.
15.Support manual calculation of attendance.