Seagate CCTV Hard Disk Seagate remains the top brand in internal, external and portable CCTV Hard Disk sales. The industry’s first surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications.
• The seventh generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
• The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and 8+1 drives per system, with up to 64 cameras per drive.
• Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with support from RV sensors.
• 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours.
• Low power consumption options and current-limited startup support always-on surveillance systems.
• Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
• Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
• Engineered for 24×7 workloads of 180TB/year, three times that of desktop drives.
• Optional 3-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan protects against data loss from viruses, software issues or mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
• Embedded SDVR
• Hybrid SDVR
• Surveillance DVR
SkyHawk leverages Seagate’s extensive experience in designing drives purpose-built for surveillance applications.
•ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in
24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
•SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options.Included is RAID RapidRebuild™, which provides 3× faster volume rebuilds over traditional RAID rebuilds.
•Unparalleled data protection with included 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan, helping protect important video data with Seagate’s in-house data recovery services.
•RV sensors built in allow drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
•ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
•1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
•Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Contact Al Shiraa [+971 6 535 177 4, +971501273270 or [email protected]] today for your CCTV System Installation or buying your CCTV Products in UAE.